click this :P

Saturday, October 29, 2011

8 days

Finally , left 8days in school. I've decided very clearly, I'm not gonna continue my senior study . I'm not gonna take UEC . Good bye.
I fled , actually.
It's amazing , really , how fast a senior 2 study is over . With the anticipation of living school , all the tension and excitement during my high school life, I kind of expect it to last for another few months instead of 8days. I won't plan to end it with a sad fair-well. Since everything going normal , and , normal. Don't make it through with a sad way. But I still kinda hope there could have a commemorative gathering before I step out the last step of Tsun Jin High School. Cruelly , I won't change my decision though you guys egged me to stay-back . Not mean I doesn't care at all , I really love you guys .

Good bye. Just love me for another 8days.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love u too~

kang :) said...

Enjoy your last days in high school :D

KarenHII said...

xD
thx~