click this :P

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Here's love

DPAs with Anne James

Finished a performance called 'The Playlist' last weekend. I really enjoyed this subject and the seven weeks with my classmates was very sweet. I know this is cheesy but I do miss them a lot these few days since the beginning of semester break. I don't really miss anyone on the previous semester break. Maybe something has changed (yeah it does). I used to keep distance with some of the classmates, but during this seven weeks, I try to look things with different perspective and I found love here. 

Well, there's love everywhere. 
Often when I loved, I did not say so. But when I do, I really love. hmm..gonna have a road trip with the gang soon. Looking forward with it and hope everything goes well. I'm sure I will miss my mum a lot during the trip, hope she's fine too.



Just my cat sleeping beside me
when I'm typing this post :)


Goodnight with love here.




No comments: