click this :P

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

flash!!

Flash!!!
Times goes sooooooo fast.
Day after tomorrow,  I might start my journey alone.
For trial exam, for exam, and . . exam..
Hope all these stuff can gone fast but successfully.




Yesterday night, I nearly throw all my sejarah notes, text book and those exercise practice.  Damm mad and disappointed of myself.  I thought I study and review for soooo long might have a good result in the exercise.   But!  only correct less than 25/40 ,  some only 15+. lol. . .
Have to put more efford =]




Today go to 'cee chiong gai' with mum brought my favorite -

Durian Puff!!!!
LIKE!



Time's up. go study.
bless me.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiayous :)



Kang.

Anonymous said...

Always thinking positive, and the good things will follow you!!
Actually, learning by group... you can try it. You can learned more because your fellow will give you more information that you didn't know it before.