click this :P

Friday, September 2, 2011

writing.

'Writing is a lonely profession, so thank you to all of the people who keep me company along the way.'
-Jonathan Tropper


Well, writing is always a good way to express oneself or communicate with people nicely.
I'm seriously against my revision this holiday, it doesn't seems like me though.
I've found my way to go, so well preparation is what I should do now.
Recently I'm writing my own notes and rereading it. Study was not that hard!
Just to avoid studying in front of the TV or computer, because in order to study properly you have to have a quiet and empty space.Meaning no noise that's distracting =]
A fortnight countdown to trial exam.
Don't give up please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, this post is impressing, you seldom write in English. Besides, you got the point which I didn't think of all the way, study is not that hard when you have a empty and quiet environment. However, pity that I'm not strong enough to keep myself away of the entertainment which is distracting :( writing is never alone, at least you have some friends who never forget to follow your blog. Good luck :DDD