click this :P

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the way diferrent.

Maybe I'm the one who separate the line between us . I don't know why am I so indignation when I saw u post what on facebook!
Well , is just a couple minutes ago then I started to type this article .
Sometimes , I prefer the random way of hanging-out . Just like with the drummates , we din't plan nicely what we want to do , what we want to eat or how we go and back . We din't plan for a week or a month ago and yet just calling each up in the morning or day before . BUT! we still having fun! We have lotssa thing , gossip to talk to play or to do .


I'm totally agree with jieen !
we are same , same age , same school .
But the way is totally diferrent! I'm not saying that going back late is good . But sometimes , because you guys are rushing for time , it makes me like hang out for no point .

 Don't holing yourself into the person i said above .



yeayyyyyy!!!!tomorrow afternoon gonna hang out with dear khor zhi xin and natalie !
And night with babe jieen , leen , ashley and moooong!!!!!!!

rock tomorrow!!!

No comments: